Ogda Shoulder Bag - Black with Olive Macrame Strap
Form, function, feel and originality - just what I want in a bag. Perfect for every day but with enough going on to ensure you'll stand out from the crowd.
- 23H x 35W x 12D cm. The shoulder strap is 85L x 7w cm
- 9H x 14W x 5D inches . The shoulder strap is 34L x 2.8W inches.
- Crafted from supple sheep's leather with a smooth pebbled finish
- Zip closure with leather pull tab
- Convenient 'secret' slit carry handle
Feature handcrafted macrame shoulder strap (detachable and interchangeable)
- Detachable matching macrame key ring
Internal pockets for quick access
Supplied with signature Hamimi drawstring storage bag
Handcrafted in Marrakech, Morocco
Also available in black leather.
Collection Notes | Ogda Bags
Crafted from supple, smooth pebbled sheeps leather and cut in soft rectangular shapes, our Ogda Bags are perfect for every day but far from the ordinary. The name Ogda, which means 'knot' in Arabic, refers to the macrame straps that are a defining feature of this collection.