Artisan Crochet Lights
Made by Hand with Heart in Marrakech
On the road to the Atlas Mountains at the far reach of Marrakech rests a humble village where a small community of women handcraft our crochet pendant lights in their homes.
Malika Crochet Lights
To reflect their origin, the sculptural shapes of the Malika pendants are inspired by objects used in daily Moroccan life, like tagines, baskets and pots. 'Malika' is the name of the beautiful woman that made our very first crochet pendant.
Seven Saints Crochet Lights
To many locals, Marrakech is also known as the City of Seven Saints. This name refers to seven men of historical, religious and spiritual significance whose tombs in the Medina have been destinations of religious pilgrimage since the 17th century. These seven men, said to be blessed with incredible wisdom, shone in their time as beacons of guidance and spiritual enlightenment. Paying homage to these men, our Seven Saints Crochet Lights are created in seven glorious models of divine shape and splendid proportion.
16 Different Colours
Our current colour collection is inspired by the diversity of Morocco, from its earthy landscapes, vibrant cities, coastal villages, fragrant spices and dark desert night skies.
Ready to Order?
1. Simply select the model and size you would like from the pendants below.
2. Select your top and bottom colours from the drop-down options. If you want just one colour, simply select the same top and bottom colours.
3. Complete the shipping details and payment at checkout. We offer safe and secure international payment via PayPal. If you don't have a PayPal account, you can also use a credit card to pay through PayPal. Just let us know if you need any help with this.
4. Once we receive your order, we will schedule it into our production program and get back to you with the expected lead time. Timing will depend on the size and quantity of pendants you have ordered along with how busy we are at any time. Orders for just one or a few pendants are typically made and on their way within 1-3 weeks. Just let us know if you need your order sooner and we will do our best to accommodate.
5. Your completed pendant/s is safely flat-packed and sent worldwide via DHL Express. Worldwide shipping is free for orders over US$200.
6. Receive your pendant/s. Installation instructions are included in the package. They are to be installed by a qualified electrician. As an original work of art, each pendant is individually numbered alongside the name of the artisan that made it.
We are here to help. Simply email firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll get back to you very soon.